Advice & Guidance Courses for Individuals
We recognise that individuals have different learning needs, abilities and are also at different stages in their careers. We also understand that people have different budgets and face different financial pressures. Therefore in recognition of these facts we have designed flexible delivery plans and structured them in different ways so as not to exclude anyone from being able to benefit from obtaining this qualification.
The premium service offers greater support than the fast-track service. It provides 24 training sessions as oppose to 8 with the fast-track. If you’re new to advice and guidance and wish to benefit from the maximum amount of support this may be the option for you. Our premium service offers flexibility and support to meet your specific circumstances. We can tailor the number of training sessions to meet your level of experience and the time you’re able to dedicate to completing the course. This means you could fast-track your way to completion! If you have less experience and wish to benefit from the maximum amount of support then you can take longer to complete.
Cost £1,895 per person*
*Excluding Registration Fees
Flexible Payment Plans
To make it easier for you, in exceptional circumstances, we can arrange for you to pay in instalments over a fixed period of time.
Why Choose Us ?
- Our experience with over 20 years in the field
- Bespoke service tailored to meet your learning needs
- We are current as only deliver IAG and specialists and professionals in the field. We are like minded practitioners familiar with current good practice and new innovations
- We have a unique approach to the delivery of IAG with unusual learning materials which nobody else replicates. A real world view using our management training expertise
- We can offer a variety of delivery options from face to face, telephone, Skype and e-learning
- Training and assessments at a time and place to suit you
- Additional support for learners to help get you into employment. Support outside the qualification and not just a box ticking exercise
- We offer the most flexible and comprehensive price plan around with a plan to fit your budget
- The option to progress to level 6
Flexible Delivery Options
We would be able to carry out a fully bespoke service for you with a mixture of taught work looking at learning styles, planning, communication skills, effective listening, negotiation Skills and networking being delivered in individual sessions at times and locations to suit you.
One to one tuition is the most favoured approach to produce the evidence requirements as we can tutor individuals around the unit requirements more extensively and deliver across a time period and at locations convenient for you. By using the one to one approach we can also deliver fully bespoke training to suit your development needs and not what a whole group may want.
So unlike many other organisations delivering Advice & Guidance, our approach means we can support you to develop your techniques, support your interaction skills and support you to develop your career. We also help a large number of our clients with job applications and references as part of our one to one support as we are here to support you and to ensure that we produce the best people within the field.
One to one learning is carried out:
- Via an E learning platform and learning over Skype over a time frame and time of day to suit you.
- One to one assessments in the workplace for around 2hours.
- Blended learning which is a mixture of learning through the Platform, Skype and one to one assessments in the workplace.
How Long Does it Take ?
As we provide a one to one service we can get you accredited within 6 months to a year depending on your requirements. We are hugely proud of the service we offer and we are sure we have the right option for you.
What Our Learners Say About Us
“The trainer was fantastic. She did a great job explaining things. I found myself leaving sections with a significantly better understanding of the material. By answering all questions I had thoroughly, I was able to better understand topics that had previously confused me. She constantly maintained an aura of authority on the subject, which made the learning experience all the more engaging and productive, because I felt that she had something valuable to offer and I could readily learn from her.”
This Level 4 NVQ Diploma qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance has a minimum credit value of 37.
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Advice and Guidance Qualification Structure Information page will show how a learner has to achieve these credits through a combination of mandatory and optional credits.
As background the mandatory units cover the following topics:-
- Develop interactions with advice and guidance clients
- Manage personal caseload
- Evaluate and develop own contribution to the service
- Operate within networks
- Understand the importance of legislation and procedures
Chance to Progress to Level 6
If you’ve already completed Level 4 then we can also offer you the chance of progressing to a Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance Development.
Motivational Interviewing Techniques
If you’re looking to just do certain elements of the programme why not consider tour individual Motivational Interviewing training programme. learn about the techniques which can motivate clients to change their behaviours
What Our Clients Say
Ruth is one of our learners taking the advice and guidance qualification. See what she has to say about her experiences with Call of the Wild
This is Mike Johnson another of our advice and guidance learners. See what Mike thinks of our approach and the fact we offer more general business assistance in addition to the requirements of the qualification.
How Do You Register
For more information and to register please contact our Business Manager who will help guide you through any questions you have or support with applying for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loans.
Contact: Phil Lloyd
Tel : 0208 150 9514